Commissioned by Zhangjiagang Planning Bureau (client), Urban Planning Society of China (client agent) collects the following project and relevant services to the public, and welcome the qualified domestic or overseas organizations to participate.
I. Project Name
Soliciting International Scheme of Urban Design along the Renmin Road of Zhangjiagang City
II. Project Profile
Zhangjiagang City is located at the south coast of the downstream of the Yangtze River and the southeast region of Jiangsu Province. As the rising port city at the confluence of coastal and Yangtze River economic development zones, Zhangjiagang City is close to the Yangtze River in north as well as Taihu Lake in south, and 98 kilometers to Shanghai in east as well as 200 kilometers to Nanjing in west. In future, Zhangjiagang City will be developed as the international advanced port base for manufacturing industry, the national professional logistics trade center, the state-level bonded port area, the important transportation hub and manufacturing service base along the Yangtze River and the rising culture ecotourism node of Yangtze River Delta.
Renmin Road is located in the downtown of Zhangjiagang City. It is the most important landscape road of the city with the urban functions such as administrative office, business finance, culture and sports, and so on. The road is with relatively good road traffic and landscape.
The urban design along the Renmin Road aims at promoting the development and construction of the region from overall range, and puts forward the planning and design requirements in various aspects such as function optimization, transportation organization, public space improvement and urban features and styles shaping, thus improving the overall development of the Renmin Road to a new level.
1. Prize money and compensation expense: the first prize is 1.2 million RMB; the second prize is 1 million RMB; the organizations at the third to fifth position will get the compensation expense of 0.5 million RMB respectively. The payment for the winner to improve the scheme is provided as 0.8 million RMB, which will be chosen from the top two organizations.
2. Completion cycle: 120 days.
III. Planning Scope
The planning scope is divided into two levels: Overall Scope and Key Scope, in which: the Overall Scope is to Zhangyang Highway in the north, Shugang Expressway in the west, Dongheng River in the south, and Ergan River in the east, with a total area of about 900 hectares, and the Renmin Road section is about 9 kilometers long; the Key Scope is to Zhangyang Highway in the north, Huancheng River in the west, Donghen River in the south and Jiangcheng Road in the east (see attached drawing for details).
(Research Scope Schematic Diagram)
IV. Qualification of the Applicant Organization
1. The domestic and overseas organization which is registered in the People's Republic of China or the other countries and capable of independently undertaking the civil liability and serving the project, including enterprise legal person and other organizations.
2. The domestic organization is required to have urban and rural planning qualification class A or qualification class A of construction industry (constructional engineering) issued by Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People's Republic of China.
3. The overseas (planning, design and consultation) organizations should involve in relevant business in China for more than 3 years.